Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's Children Day @ downtown E-hub Zone X


The Draw on 20th Sept show 6 family with their kids, 5 family draws their tournment position and were surprised to face their own kids, including me and my daughter ! All of us made noise but we silent by the only family who had a good draw position.


But the amazing thing for this tournment and I find it most amusing is father faces son, most father somehow choose to die, some uses one card only That's is only animal cards, other choose to act till round 3 (Ah Boon) which got scolding by me for wasting time!!


I used the new card from japan Alien Egg L for preview but only lasted 2 round to let my daughter through the next round!


The result : That family who had a great draw position got the Champion Lion and
my boy Jia hao got runner-up again!

Not Luck ! ha! ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment