Friday, November 13, 2009

FREE BARCODE ON HOLY ELEPHANT


Free In-house production of Ah Dian pic with barcode of Holy elephant at the back (W HOLY BURST OF 555 IF BEATEN TO BLUE BLACK) ! COME DOWN TO dobby ghuat Zone x on sunday 15th Nov 2009 2.00pm ! in memory of e dog Ah Dian! limited to first 50 fans......too many pocket broke.. last tournmnet heard fr e staff !

My Regular customer and Blog follower can email me for free PDF soft copy of e barcode !


If you want to trade in your (normal cards only) I do buy back all your normal cards!

Meet me @ Dobby Ghuat MRT Zone X on 2pm and I will collect the dust from you !

sms 90690147 to confirm e price !


I hope I bring enough CASH TO DO THE BUY BACK !!!! LOL....


Youtube link of HOLY ELEPHANT :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOFSpTsvMb4



2 comments: