Tuesday, March 9, 2010

An old lady won @ vista point


Lady and gentleman this is not an ordinary old lady ...
she is so deadly....
I face her @ sun plaza yesterday....
she won on morning ...being humble she took part again @ sun plaza ....

w my insider leak (info) I understand there is a shortcut to united square ...
Virtualand ....so i joint and I face her ....

I remembered kocking out her son @ AMK Hub w 2 straight win and won e CHamp lion but his mother the old lady is so deadly ...maybe it her forms that day....

she pretends to smile @ me and tell me to give chance to e senior pple…
(smiling in her mind, she must be saying...wow fr e AK communittee ...time to kill them..)
LOl…

I competite her and she kill me within 2 round ... there was not chance for me to fight back…
I think IAH w be doing her special T-shirt ...
black rose w phoneix on e T-shirt…
LOL.....

No comments:

Post a Comment