Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Mystery Solved For the Gold Blue Tiger ver 4DX


We have finally solve the mystery of whether this card is usuable in our local machine !

The answer is not, I repeat all ver 4DX are are not usuable in our machine, buy at your own risk, the one posted in our youtube is a limited edition of a promotion cards believing to be bronze cards.

Photo attached ! because it is a limited edition we are unable to place order with our vendor in Japan! Price unknown???
However if you want a photocopy , add to be our follower ,
I would able to email a scan barcode and it will work like original in our local machine!
youtube of the move : to be downloaded later!

4 comments:

  1. i want the trial tiger picture and barcode please send it to me i am a follower already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you please send me the barcode of the blue tiger.I am a follower already.My name is pugakrit

    ReplyDelete
  3. me too!please send me a barcode!im already a follower and im ge zhitao

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you please send me the barcode of the blue tiger.I am a follower already.I could email a special ops leo also!!!!!!!!!!.

    ReplyDelete