Sunday, August 16, 2009

Tournment Result 16/8/09 @ zone x jurong point & lot1


























very very tough fight tournment but my daughter cheok jia ying came in as champion while our animal kaiser advisor Mr Chan came in 2nd !

(got lot of scolding by him as his kids is having exam! as we are heading for Lot 1 round 3 tournment!)



while at Lot 1 , new comer ( my royal card buyer son young riordan Ng came in 1st beating so many champion fr different zone x and virtualand! well its luck sometime!


I actually came and entertain everybody with hoppo larry singing and hanging tree ! sure lose! ha! ha! its chan son !


so those want to wins and still can't win pls buy more cards from me ! ha! ha!

our good friend staying at pasir ris travelled all the way to chua chu kang Lot 1 to take part in e competition!


I think they had a very very fun time with supporter from both side cheering and shouting!

I think they will be hooked for a long long time ! ha! ha! right brother!


(sorry I was not around cause someone fr japan came and I had to attent to him , as we are mass importing e japanese cards!) no hard feelings! I hav taken a photo of new born champion so he will be challenging at pasir ris whitesand and downtown ! look out and run if i were you .... ha ha!














No comments:

Post a Comment