Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Good opporunity Now for fishing in Japan !!!!!


check this out

http://www.relax.com.sg/relax/news/459440/AirAsia_may_fan_price_war_with_cheap_Tokyo_flights.html

this will meant opporunity to be a Japan Fisherman...........

I hav Ver 13 seq......
I had contact for all Card dealers in Japan......

would the lower in Air-ticket for 3 mths give us an opporunity to be .........

An international Fisherman.........

some say : out of my mind.....but I say good opporunity now.......

so I am learning the speak simple Japanese language .....
words like

I want and you wants....

yet ! some odds....
pls Beware :1)-earthquake.... :- 2)Yakuza....(show in Pic)
HOPE YOUR WILL NOT GET YOUR HAND CHOP OFF BY THEM IF YOU PLAY TOO LONG IN JAPAN...
..................................................................................

LOL !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment