Sunday, November 14, 2010

Congratulation to Space shutter

Congratulation to Space shutter who won the champions of the champions organise by Timezone.....



Written By Mr Jack aka Space shutter..

yeah!! .... i won .....

(1) $200 cash prize,
(2) 4 x Golden Village Movie Tickets,
(3) 2 x Gold Boxes and
(4) Champion Lion and Champion Tiger,
(5) Special Edition AK poster.

Adult category easy ... 14 players .... children one jia lat leh ..... 30-40 players .... 2-hr play.

Namco Bandai representatives (2 Japanese) came .... Timezone did not expect them. Bring a Grand Prize ..... frame-up Huge Card Ultimate Siegfried .....

My Red Scorpion (RO+MS/LB) battle the boy’s Lion (444+MS/LB)......

Round 1 .... my Red Scorpion no hits (zzz ....zz) ..... Lion won straight.
Round 2 .... my Red Scorpion hit back ....... Red Scorpion won.
Final Round ....

Red Scorpion hit until Lion left 3mm ..... “Finish him” ... the AK Machine said ..... alamak ....Lion Level 4 attack .... Red Scorpion left 1mm ....

kan cheong ..... and the boy won ...... and he very very happy .....

My Congrats to him ..... he poor boy .... everyone supporting me .... until my boy Reuben and the runner-up boy both bang my buttons .... i told them stop wait ..... uncle (the Jap) will disqualify me .... bluff them ...... can tell the boy very kan-cheong ... and stressed up ... the daddy quiet type one .... stand aside and support him.

All starts well and ends well ....... photography session ... smile ...

No comments:

Post a Comment