Friday, October 9, 2009

Challenge at Whitesand ZONEX - Free cards ?
















I overheard a lots of aunties telling me abt e showdown @ whitesand !

Well , speak to my kids, my boy is excited not been winning laterly , my daughter say she want to concentrated her exam on Monday but after seeing e blog she decided to game on !

Understand whitesand dun have crowd ! dun know we can pull crowd as we did in Junction 8 in Bishan ! Exam season la ! We usually support Sky ! e supervisor there! As they have projector for the tournament!
link to be upload to showcase e crowds and e noise created by e crowds1
Let's showcase e past week winner and their dangerous pets !
Photo consist of NASA family (444+scorpion+gorilla), Kah Poh Aunties (sorry! )(black hole+shark), Lim family (also e importer of Japanese cards)(gorilla + approach sun), caring dady fr Tao Payoh (this guy is deadly always ALL BIG) (shark)....and of course my boy (who is banned fr bringing cards to e badminton coaching on sunday morning after e team start talking abt AK instead of badminton !)(shark + black Hole )





















No comments:

Post a Comment