Monday, October 5, 2009

A Mystery Call that change the fate of all Animal Kaiser fans!


I receive an mystery call Friday mid-night asking for the price of gold tiger , he had bargain to $40 which I told him I can't . later he sms me to exchange w champion Lion , I was surprised and sms to him that he is on e losing side if he wanted to swap cause the champ lion can cost $80-$150 in e market !

He later told me that Champ Lion was from a forum nickname : Space shutter! (I know e he is a big-time spender in AK cards!) I decided to call him and had a chat ! He insisted the swap and we did in in mid-night with e help of my network aunties! (@ 1am)

He took the tiger and it was for his son @ 3 or maybe 4 yrs old ! to play on e machine

He had some rare cards and I manage to sold off all e rare cards the next day as I hav ready buyers!

Buyers who are willing to pay and wants e cards immediately!! !


What came in on e above incident was a surprise, the source of the rare cards does not come from anywhere fr shops or friends in Japan , It came direct from e yahoo bids!

We discover a payment gateway that link to yahoo bids directly using paypal !

We had try to bids ! will soon test the gateway payment !!!!!

Thks for the Tips !!!!

Soon more more more ....JP Cards comings.....

No comments:

Post a Comment